Question Time: The Halloween edition

No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative

The freaks come out at night, at no time is this more true than during the Halloween period. But underneath all the liquid latex, blood and slutty cheerleader outfits there are some deeply moral people.

It’s amazing how your Average Joe’s and Joanna’s, normally tightly wound and always in a rush on campus, turn into Greenpeace leaders after a few drinks. In spite of their costumes, questions of life and morality got these FND goers thinking.

Scott, Dave, Dilraj, and Paige , freshers

Q: “What’s the meaning of life ?

A: “Happiness.”

Mikey, finalist, Business Management

Q: “Why does the line that you’re in always seem to  move the slowest ?”

A: ” Because we’re an impatient generation. Nine times out of 10 it’s not the line, we’re just incapable of waiting.”

Scott, MA, Chemical Engineering

Q: “If you could send a message to your future children what would it be?”

A: “Don’t grow up to be anything like me.”

Charlotte, fresher, Sociology & Criminology

Q: “Vampires or Zombies?”

A: “Vampires.”

Becky, fresher, Sociology & Criminology

Q: ” A building is on fire and you can only save one person – do you save the newborn baby or someone’s grandmother ?”

A: ” It’s a no brainer. The newborn.”

Annie, finalist, Drama

Q: “What impact do you want to leave on the world?”

A: ” I’m not sure yet but I believe that I have a lot of sass to bring to the world.”

Michael, finalist, Industrial Design

Profound words from the doctor.

Q: “What is true about yourself today that would make your 8 year old self cry ?”

A: ” A lot of things. At this age everyone is pretending to be something they’re not, but with me what you see is what you get. Good or Bad. So I would tell my 8 year old self not to cry, at least I’m still honest.”

Helena, second year, Industrial Design

Q: “If you met your double tonight, what would you say ?”A: “How did you get that hole in your face?”

Harry, fresher, Mechanical Engineering

Q: “Our planet is being taken over my Zombies and you have less that 24 hours to live – what do you do ?”

A: “Spread some Christmas cheer.”

Annie, fresher, Art and Design

Q: “What have you done today that makes you better than yesterday ?”

A: ” Nothing, I’m on crutches now so I’ve been in bed all day.”