The sauciest sexcapades from Loughborough

Steamy

Loughborough Loughborough University sex stories

We aren’t only keen athletes, but keen shaggers too.

Although Luf may not exactly be famous for it’s spicy music scene, or setting the latest garm trends, we definitely know how to have some exciting as well as tragic sexual experiences.

A guy who wishes to remain anonymous, had a night of passionate love-making, in the Exec offices at the end of his second year. It equated from an innocent tour of the offices, to slamming each other on a sofa”. They said it was some of the best action they ever had.

Henry Mason said in his third year at Loughborough, during the freshers UV paint party, his girlfriend just started to toss him off at the front of Room 1 while surrounded by hundreds of innocent first years. He added: “The UV spray cannon wasn’t the only thing squirting that night.”

Looks like the perfect place for someone to stroke your sausage!

An anonymous second year Maths student, said towards the end of his sex-free, first year at uni, he went back to a girl’s flat in Towers. Obviously, he was a bit too keen and really went for it, as when they had finished and turned the lights on, there was blood all over her bedsheets and even some on the walls.

He looked down and realised he had snapped his banjo, which resulted in him having to go to A&E with this girl who he hardly knew. Looks like he clearly overestimated the power of his tower.

Where this gruesome incident took place.

Ollie, a third year Geography student, said: “My mate was caught shagging in the union toilets and got dragged out by a bouncer. He was banned for a long time. However, he regularly worked for them, so they allowed him to keep his job, but to not go clubbing.

Neda, a third year International Relations student, said in her first year, on her way to Stuesdays at around 10pm she saw a couple viciously going for it by the fountain. She added: “Not to be graphic, but they were clearly shagging as her legs were up in the air.” The icy spray of fountain water on your bum must have been delightful.

In short, we are not only intelligent, beautiful, sport enthusiasts, but avid bonkers.