Cult Culture: Top 5 Halloween Couples’ Costumes

This week, The Tab takes a look at some the most clever and cringe-worthy matching costumes

| UPDATED costumes Cult Culture Halloween

It’s that time of year again: Halloween is near upon us, and even though we’ve swapped candy for candy flavoured Jell-o shots, no one’s ever too old to dress up.

1. Kimye

Kimye’s a real thing now, guys. Kanye West proposed this week, which will make this wedding number 3 for Kim Kardashian. The question on everyone’s mind: Will it last more than 72 days this time? For this costume you will need: cool rapper clothes and a douchebag attitude towards everything for him, and temporary butt implants for her. Why not go all out, get a toy baby and call it North? Or even better: go as Kim and Kanye in their Halloween costumes:

2. Fast Food Duo

No one to dress up with this Halloween? Never fear, just grab your dog and make a tiny hot dog costume. Adorable. A warning if you plan to go out in your hamburger costume though: at the end of a boozy night there may be some drunken partygoers who get a case of the munchies and try to eat you.

3. Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus

After the VMA’s this year, this duo is predicted to be the most popular couples costume of 2013. All you need is a striped suit, and er… latex underwear? If this is the costume for you, better hurry because foam fingers are selling out fast. Oh and don’t forget to stick out your tongue. It’s very important.

4. 50 Shades of Grey

Best part of this one? Easy as hell to make: just head on over to B&Q and steal some paint samples. This one’s technically not a couples costume, but you could totally go Dutch with your partner in crime and be 25 shades each.

5. If All Else Fails…

It’s alright if you don’t have any plans for Halloween, you can tell people you’re hosting a totally hipster Harry Potter themed bash, when actually you’ll be hanging out, watching movies with your cat who’s dressed up as McGonagall in cat form, obviously. And blue Snuggie = Dumbledore, right? Sorted.