Halo to close

Iconic Leeds nightclub to shut its doors at the end of May.

One of Leeds’ biggest student clubs will close at the end of the month.

Halo has been an institution in student circles for nine years, but bosses have decided it’s time to call it a day.

With it’s unique venue, Halo is easily Leeds’ most recognisable club, but Saturday 31st May will be the last ever chance for a night out at the former church. The future of the building on Woodhouse Lane is unknown.

Halo Goodbye

Halo is determined to go out with a bang. The final farewell on 31st May follows weeks of events which will include Made in Chelsea star Jamie Laing hosting a party on May 17th .

Business Development Manager Andy More told The Tab: “It’s a tremendously sad milestone in the history of Leeds Student Clubbing, however, all great things must come to an end.

Over the last nine years Halo has played host to some amazing events, employed extraordinary teams of people and met hundreds of thousands of great people along the way. It’s these 3 things that have made Halo the truly great club it has become.

Over the next 3 weeks we’re hosting a series of killer closing parties to say thank you to all of our loyal customers from over the years and give Halo the send off it deserves.”