10 things NOT to to on Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is here whether we like it or not. To make sure you have the best day possible, check out our guide on what NOT to do.
1. Text your ex. Whatever day of the year it is, exs are exs for a reason.
2. Forget to buy your partner a present. Could be fatal.
3. Buy a soppy card. No one wants to read a 4 verse poem about how much you love them- it’s just cringy. Amusing or simple cards are the way forward.
4. Send a card if you’re single. This is for your own good.
5. Go on a date just because it’s Valentine’s day. It sucks to be alone today, but hooking up with someone from Tinder probably won’t work.
All of the real couples will be judging you anyway.
6. Cry because you’re single. It’s not the end of the world.
7. Go to a restaurant if you’re single. You may think it’s funny to go on a “date” with your friend but do you really want to be surrounded by loved-up couples showing off their relationship?
8. Pull in Fruity. It’ll be a warzone in there tonight
Organisers said the march was about giving an ‘active space’ for students to show their solidarity with Palestine
Two students were threatened and verbally abused while walking to prayer service at Hillel House
Nicholas Rees was sentenced to six years in prison after speaking about making bombs
Rekom has closed 17 venues across the country
More than 500 Leeds alumni have signed an open letter warning about ‘the current state of anti-Semitism on campus’
‘Free Palestine’ was graffitied on Hillel House after a professor called for a ‘coordinated response’
Turns out The Traitors star is 100 per cent faithful to a Friday night at Fruity
Enjoy swooning to the likes of Mark Darcy, Patrick Verona and Alex Stewart x
We’re hosting an open meeting at Old Bar on Monday 12th February at 6pm for you to find out more
It is one of 17 other associated clubs closing across the UK
B-ahwe shares tips on how students can get into music and what touring is like
Student Rebellion Leeds are occupying a lecture hall for 24 hours to hold a workshop
Channel your inner Greta Thunberg
*cries in skinny scarf* (like that’s going to keep you warm)
Expect bad decisions, drunken giggles and exhausted lectures
Don’t worry – no stereotype will be left unjudged
Rabbi Deutsch has been accused of ‘war crimes’
Yep, you heard us right – it’s cuffing season
There’s no such thing as a good night’s sleep in Hyde Park
I’m sure Ellie’s cousin was looking it up it straight after their wedding
‘Then from the shadows, a figure emerges, cloaked in mystery and malice – The Unknown!’
They even had our sad Oompa Loompa queen!
‘I don’t need a guy to provide for me’
‘Girl, we can see the timelines’
They do weddings if anyone fancies it
Mitch spoke of his ‘regrets’ during his time on the show
This should give anyone in a situationship some hope
Unsurprisingly, an ‘evil chocolate maker who lives in the walls’ is not in the film
It was probably Callum’s idea
He ‘found the process really tough’
And there’s no ‘bad blood’ between them
What will Louis Walsh and Ekin-Su talk about!?
I still have some questions
Her viral song Dance You Outta My Head blew up on TikTok
Remember when everyone thought the Queen was reincarnated as Trisha Paytas’ baby??
She’s just been named songwriter of the year