Green Machine

The Green Machine is back, and it’s a big one this week folks. Jonny Buck is on duty.

17.00

In the Hockey inter club derby, the 4s beat the 5s 1-0 to seal the title. The 2s knockout match ‘pushes back’ (doesn’t really sound right?) at 5.15.

16.40

EUAFC 1s draw at Hartpury 1-1, ‘dwhit’ with the goal. Just to put it out there, its really annoying not using a real name on twitter. Means you don’t get a mention.

EUAFC 4s win away at UWE 3-1, goals coming from Jon Carter, Jose Camacho, and Matteo Corsaro

Exeter University Riding club won their match at Glamorgan and qualified for regionals in the process.

16.20

Just some of the reactions to EURFC’s great win;

Meanwhile the EURFC 3s narrowly lost in Bournemouth.

Still loads more results to come, so stay tuned.

16.00

More good news from the rugby side of things, as EUWRFC also beat Loughborough 36-5 to move into their BUCS semis – thought they were supposed to be good, this Loughborough lot ?

15.45

Final score from the EURFC 1s game down at Topsham, Exeter crushing Loughborough 50-31. Can’t say I expected that given the nature of the opposition, which just makes it all the more incredible. Into the semi finals, one away from Twickenham.

15.30

Ridiculous game going on down at Topsham. Loughborough mounting some sort of comeback to get to 50-31. Great to watch for the neutrals, even better for Exeter fans.

15.00

I can now bring you news from the rugby, and you’re going to love it.

EURFC were up 24-7 at half time against Loughborough, and are now 36-7 and cruising. Only one step away from Twickenham after this. I might actually get to watch that one.

14.15

Right, while i’m trying to get some updates on the big games, the EUAFC 2s are 1-0 up down at Topsham against their 3s

The Green Machine is back, and it’s a big one this week folks. Jonny Buck on duty to bring you the action from the huge games we have this week.

Just some of the games we have coming up for you;

EURFC 1s take on Loughborough in the quarter finals of the BUCS rugby union championship. Following a gritty win against Bath in the varsity, the boys in Green have a great chance against the purple mob – kick off at 2 pm.

EURL 2s featuring our very own Matt Mcdonald take on St. Mary’s 1s in the BUCS rugby league trophy quarter final.

EUWRFC also face Loughborough in their BUCS quarter finals. Kick off 2 pm for that one as well.

Way more to follow.