Matchmaking magic: Edi Goes Dating is back and better than ever

All the single ladies… now put your hands up!

It’s cuffing season and your favourite dating show is back just in time.

If you’re tired of filling out all of those predictable hinge prompts, Edi Goes Dating is exactly what you need to fill that gaping hole in your heart. Sign up below and we will do the work for you. All you have to do is answer a quick questionnaire (scientifically tried and tested) and we will set you up with the perfect person based on your responses. I’m already hearing the faint chime of wedding bells.

Who can take part?

We are looking for Edinburgh’s most outgoing singles – we welcome and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, genders and sexualities, so everyone is welcome to get involved!

Participants must be current students, from any university in Edinburgh.

To participate in Edinburgh Goes Dating you must be comfortable having your name and photograph published on The Edinburgh Tab (when your grandkids ask how you met you can show them this), as well as your feedback from the date.

When will the date take place?

Dates will be taking place in the coming weeks, we will contact applicants to find out when you are free and get the ball rolling.

What does the date involve

You will have an hour-long date with the person you are paired with. We will interview you and your lucky date before and after and ask a few questions, so you can introduce yourself and then talk about how the date went. Parts of the date will be recorded, but don’t worry, we will leave you to do most of the awkward chit-chat off camera.

I already feel like love is in the air!

Sign up here.

Recommended related articles by this writer: