Missing the slopes? Edi Uni ski trip is happening and it’s in April 2021

It is subject to coronavirus restrictions

EUSSC ski trip is back on this year, despite the coronavirus restrictions. The new ski trip is due to take place 9th-17th April 2021 in France.

The exact location of the trip is being announced on Friday 6th November.

This year’s trip will take place in April, as opposed to the usual trip dates in the first week of January.

Despite the trip happening now in the spring, it’s ensured: “Goggle & t-shirt tans, slushy laps in the park, more consistent weather, and scope for a much more outdoors-focussed events programme” is definitely on the cards.

The trip will be subject to relevant Scottish and French Government restrictions allowing international travel and group gatherings in April 2021, and they have ensured they will monitor the guidance closely and will keep you all updated.

With already 91 people having clicked ‘going’ and over 250 people interested, the trip is sure to be just as popular as usual.

The trip’s event page can be found here for more information. Ski you later Edi.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• Let’s relive the magic with a breakdown of all the people you’re bound to have met on the Edinburgh ski trip

• Why skiing is the shittest of all pastimes

• Restaurants are open and no alcohol served: What to expect now that Edi is in Level 3