French rugby team spotted checking into The Balmoral

Hordes of girls are expected to camp outside

This Sunday, France will take on Scotland at BT Murrayfield as part of the Six Nations.

As the two teams prepare to play each other, rugby fans and thirsty girls alike will be eager to find the whereabouts of the two rugby teams.

It can now be exclusively revealed that the French rugby team have been spotted checking into The Balmoral hotel on Princes Street at 12.45pm on Friday.

The Balmoral

Over the years, the hotel has played host to a variety of well-known people. Oprah, Laurel and Hardy and J.K. Rowling have famously stayed at the swanky joint. Over the next three days, however, faces such as Trinh-Duc and Maxime Mermoz are expected to be seen walking around the Edinburgh establishment.

Rugby players are a common sighting in Edinburgh

In November, players from the English rugby team were spotted by students enjoying a pub crawl on the Grassmarket.

A large crowd of fans were alerted of this and joined the rugby players in pubs such as the Beehive Inn for pints and group photos.

It is yet to be confirmed whether the French team will be following suit, but one can only hope that Les Bleus will be spotted dancing the night away on the dance floors of Hive.