Searchthesales.com – Snap Them up!

New fashion discount site searchthesales.com comes to Edinburgh.

January sales may be over (oh alas) but finding great deals on fabulous fashion doesn’t have to stop there. A new sale site, searchthesales.com will cater to all your sartorial needs.

The très chic homepage

Started by third year Economics student Bertie Wilson, searchthesales brings together the best fashion retail sales online and you can search for your favourite brands all in one place. Yes please thank you!

Entrepreneur Bertie Wilson

Speaking to The Tab Edinburgh, Bertie told us  “I came up with the idea when I got frustrated shopping sales online as there were so many retailers that I had to navigate between- it was time consuming and inefficient. I tried to find a website that would make the process easier, and when I couldn’t find one, I decided to do it myself.”

searchthesales is Bertie’s second buisiness venture  and it focuses mainly on designer fashion labels with both big names like House of Fraser and smaller independent retailers and chains (like van Mildert, Flannels, Coggles etc).

Those prices are looking good.

Bertie has big plans for his website, hoping to expand the site to include holidays and homeware sales amongst other things as well as launching the site in the USA, Europe and Asia.

At The Tab we like an ambitious dreamer, and when he comes equipped with high end affordable fashion, well…