Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Alcohol, Tartan, Plaid, Skin, Person, People, Human

Here are all the most anticipated post-exam events to round off your year

For all currently-revising ravers

Looking for a dose of summer motivation to get you through exams? Fear not – we're bringing you a round up of all the best events to finish your year on a high.

From Durham classic Signal at The Library Bar to a fresh range of brand new events, this term's line up is looking immense. Horse Meat Disco, Gorilla Rhythm boat parties and all new Après Golf, there's something for everyone.

Here's a run down of our top picks.

Jam City

Image may contain: Poster

Jam City will be supplying the goods for the 31st May when the majority of us have finished. They’ve bagged Horse Meat Disco and will be transforming Loft into a Disco Boogie Wonderland. See you there.

Family Affair #001 w/ Mark Blair & Twelve Eyes

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

A new night is always exciting, with Family Affair launching on the 4th June with a big booking of Mark Blair from Ireland accompanied by the Twelve Eyes boys and Edward. Word on the street is that Loft will be launching a new drink specially for it called the Affair.

OPAQUE presents Donna Leake

Image may contain: Modern Art, Art

Opaque has steadily risen to fame this year, and having sold out 2 boats and a terrace for their term finale, there are tickets left for one last party. Bringing a different flavour, they’re taking DJ Donna Leake into Fabios for a night of cocktail fuelled fun on the 29th May.

Signal X OPAQUE: Phuong Dan

The night that arguably started it all. Signal has been throwing parties on the library terrace for close to 5 years now and is home to many fond memories of the biggest nights in Durham. They’re back with Phuong Dan to keep the party alive for the 2nd week of post exams.

Gorilla Rhythm

The night that has been keeping the underground alive for the last year has revealed their summer dates. Having pioneered the late night river cruiser parties, it’s no surprise they’ve got a boat for the early finishers on the 29th, followed by the term finale on the 1st with General Gyros DJ Agrippa.

One for those who like their beats a little heavier and to party a little harder.

1PUTT Presents: APRÈS GOLF Durham

Rumour has it golf is the sport of the season with 1PUTT bringing a new, electrifying event concept changing the face of golf in London. 1Putt is coming to Durham for an “Après Golf” day party special after exams. Expect djs, fancy dress and holes in one!

1PUTT is not just a daytime affair, they are partnering with Family Affair as their official afterparty to round off your day.