Image may contain: Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Karaoke, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

Channel 4 are looking for applicants from Durham to be on Come Dine With Me

It might not be Love Island but it’s a start

Come Dine With me are hunting for new contestants from Durham and the surrounding areas.

So, if you were looking into dropping out of Durham and pursuing a career in television this might just be the opportunity for you. What with a show nationally recognised for its drunken antics and bubbling sarcasm it's the perfect stepping stone into a career in reality TV.

But if you were planning on continuing with your studies, the cash prize is £1,000 and would make that overdraft a little smaller.

Image may contain: Party, Vase, Pottery, Potted Plant, Plant, Jar, Flora, Person, People, Human

You could be an icon, like Peter Marsh.

As long as you are over the age of 18 and are free between the 23rd to the 27th of April and live in or around Durham, then you could be in with a chance of starting your career and winning that cash prize.

To apply, all you have to do is visit [email protected], leaving your name, number, postcode, and age. Then just wait and see and practice those skills of yours!