Robinson May Ball headliners announced

If you’ve got a ticket you’re in for a treat.

camfm May Ball Robinson College Robnison May Ball Romare Saint Raymond Sunset Sons

It’s time for the announcement (you’ve probably not all been waiting for, but should have been) of the Robinson May Ball Headliners 2015.

Having seen the likes of Two Door Cinema Club and Clean Bandit play in the past we like to think we know something about up and coming music here at Robinson.

Thumpers, our headliner from last year released their album and an EP and are hard at work on their second. Maribou State are still rising in the electronic world and Mausi still have that perfect summer sound down.

Read brief bios of our headliners this year below!

While you’re doing that, stick on CamFM: one of our esteemed presidents, the Right Honourable Ms. Cameron Gardner, is joining one of our Ents Officers, Matt Kent (that’s me), to dish deets of the balls from food to fun, not just the music. Listen at camfm.co.uk, you won’t be disappointed.

So now this year. *DUN DUN DUN* our first headliner is the incredible Sunset Sons. With members from sunny Straliaaaa and, well, the not so sunny UK, this nation-spanning band is now making music in Hossegor, France. They’re no stranger to BBC Radio 1 either, having been nominated for the prestigious Sound of 2015 and are definitely more exciting than James Beige.  Check out our favourite track from them: ‘Remember’.

Up next on the main stage, headliner numero dos is Nottingham’s own Callum Burrows, who you might know as Saint Raymond. With his indie-pop stylings this guy is no stranger from festival line-ups or mainstream radio. His debut album is out at the end of June and features bangers like ‘Fall At Your Feet’, ‘Come Back To You’ and of course title track ‘Young Blood’. Also check out the really quite great ‘I Want You’.

Headliner three is for those for you who like dance music: the fantastic Romare – a highly sought after, super cool DJ who will be spinning some tunes for all you lucky ball-goers into the early hours of the morn. His album came out in February and is packed with tracks that will go down a treat. His older stuff isn’t half bad either, listen to this one, we love it!

That’s all for now, but the Main Stage has a couple more surprises waiting for you all which we will announce nearer to time. For now stick on Cam FM for some songs by the headliners and some chat about what else you see, feel and do at Robinson May Ball 2015!

Visit camfm.co.uk or if you have a radio, tune in to 97.2 FM to continue that Robo May Ball party.

Also follow us on Soundcloud, Twitter and like our Facebook page to stay up to date with all things red, bricked and Rewind related.