BANG! ITS MR FLASH!

This is the last call for the 10pm flight to decent music – all aboard, all aboard!

mrflash
This is the last call for the 10pm flight to decent music – all aboard, all aboard! Ladies and Germs, this week we are graced with the presence of a serious contender for musical act of the term. I know you’ve spent all your money and energy on May Balls, but Mr Flash’s headline set at Fez this Thursday is a must. Buy some more energy and some more money. 

The DJ known as Mr Flash is a seriously talented producer signed to the infamous Ed Banger records. He’s been on every ‘Ed Rec’ compilation the label has ever put out and has since gone on to remix crazy fools like Mr. Oizo. He even produced the latest Mos Def album, showing he can write Hip-Hop just as well as he can write House. Fuck it – he’s also produced for some nobody called Kanye West. His unbelievably cool/naff track ‘Eagle Eyes’ is full to the brim of ’80s beats – wanky guitar soloing + over-compressed bass  = creamy tunes. ‘Over the Top’ is a modern day ‘Eye of the Tiger’. It is very large. 

There isn’t need to say more on this guy. The fact is, you wont see better in Cambridge for a long, long time. Plead, pillage or get your pimp hand out to get there.