Image may contain: Beverage, Drink, Face, Diaper, Party, Human, Person

The definitive guide to Bristol’s best Halloween club nights

Get those last minute tickets!

It's almost Halloween and we get it, you've been busy deciding a spooky fancy dress, collecting gallons of fake blood, decorating the flat and, maybe, preparing for Brexit.

Don't worry if you have not yet had time to think about where you are going out on the 31st October, because we've collated the spookiest events Bristol has to offer.

Blue Mountain: Psyched Halloween: L U C Y vs Sherelle

This night promises mixes of jungle, grime, dubstep, bass and "high speed-riddims to which you can skank your heart out".

Lakota: Pulp Fiction vs. Fear & Loathing, Halloween Special

Lakota promises a "psychedelic fantasy world" clad in "mind-bending decor" inspired by these classic films. Dress code is Hawaiian shirts, coloured glasses, wondrous caps and suits – of course.

Lizard Lounge: The Walking Dead Halloween

Walking Dead Lounge Halloween! ??[Halloween Part 1 of 2] THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT! Thursday 31st October 2019 at Lizard Lounge#RepTheLizard ?

Posted by Lizard Lounge Clifton on Tuesday, October 8, 2019

On the Triangle, Lounge is offering spooky zombie cocktails and zombies on stilts for all Halloween thrill seekers.

Motion: Brooklyn Zoo Halloween Special

Brooklyn Zoo is back at Motion and they invite you to join them for the "spookiest sesh around" with an energetic night of Hip Hop, UK Rap, Drill, Grime and Bassline."

Old Crown Courts: Conquer, Halloween

The maze that is Old Crown Courts is open for another Halloween and wants your to Conquer your fears. This night aims to play on your darkest fears with their different themed rooms catered to your phobias, accompanied by various DJ sets.

Pryzm: House of Horrors ft Clean Bandit DJ Set

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32WstllZjN

Pryzm is offering a House of Horrors for you this Halloween with a DJ Set from Clean Bandit and special Malibu Halloween cocktails all night.

The Fleece: Black Parade presents Zombie School Disco Halloween Party

There is even more Zombie action a little further afield at The Fleece, if you fancy a change of scenery from the Triangle. Rip up that old school shirt and bring out your inner emo-kid to dance to some 00s classic Emo Anthems.