Image may contain: Halloween, People, Smile, Face, Party, Night Life, Person, Human

Tracy Beaker is coming to Bristol and this is how you can meet her

You can meet the dumping grounds very own queen of cool for just £1

Everyone's childhood icon, Tracy Beaker, is coming to Pryzm in Bristol on Monday night!

Tracy Beaker, whose real name is Dani Harmer, will be making a special guest appearance on week 6 of Pryzms new and buzzing club night 'Quids In'.

Quids In boasts £1 drinks all night, including VKs and Gin and Juice, and £1 entry before 11:30 if you get yourself on the Glist. You can do this by commenting on the Facebook wall or hitting up the Pryzm website for tickets.

The club night is fast becoming a well known and busy weekday night out in Bristol, seeing 1500 people through its doors last Monday.

The 'Tracy Beaker' night follows other special guest appearances, such as Love Island's Curtis Pritchard and Sam Thompson from Made In Chelsea.

Image may contain: Party, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

We spoke to Harvey, Pryzms promoter and event manager for Mondays and Fridays, who said that Harmer: 'will be doing a meet and greet, but sometimes PA's surprise us by getting behind the decks'.

You can also expect a free maccies to absorb the VKs! Quids In do a McDonalds give away of 500 burgers every week. This week, Ronald McDonald himself will be there to hand them out.

So not only is it £1 drinks all night, but you also get to meet Dani Harmer and maybe see DJ Tracy (live and direct)!