Image may contain: Plant, Grass, Canine, Animal, Dog, Mammal, Pet

Bristol students are uploading adorable pictures of their animals on BRISPETS

As if I need something else to procrastinate over

ATTENTION ALL UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL PET OWNERS: There's now a Facebook page called Brispets to celebrate and boast all your good doggos, purrfect kitties, bunnies, gerbils, hamsters, horses, little piglets and more!

Yes, it's true — Brispets has completed the holy trinity of UoB Facebook pages, along with Bristruths and Briscrush.

#Brispets88Julius Barkus the First

Posted by Brispets on Tuesday, November 6, 2018

If you don’t miss your furry friends enough already, Brispets will melt your heart with a cuteness overload. The page categorizes itself as a petting zoo, and it is virtually exactly that. It has not been around for very long, but there are already so many posts which will make Reading week in the ASS ten times better.

#Brispets77This is Ruby, she hunts rocks and barks at them for ages.

After enough contributions, there will be hours of scrolling through only the best boys and girls that UoB students have to offer. I cannot think of a better way to procrastinate or better material to fill my timeline with all day, every day.

#Brispets73My lil' piggy

So whether you want to see your pet making it on social media, get more followers for you pet's Instagram or just want to share your companion — Brispets may just be the place to find your pets fame. If you have a more obscure pet, this is your chance to increase their representation! It’s not just about the dogs and cats.

Please note: Boths photographs in the cover image have been taken from the Facebook page.