There’s a Hiatt Baker food porn Instagram account

As expected, it’s utterly damning

A mystery food critic has sprung up on Instagram, posting withering verdicts on the finest cuisine Hiatt Baker hall has to offer.

“Hiatt_Baker_food” has only been running for 7 weeks but already boasts 245 followers, all eager to hear the views of Stoke Bishop’s answer to Gordon Ramsay.

More insta followers than me smdh

Promising to offer “the authentic, mouthwatering Hiatt Baker dining experience”, the account has so far uploaded images of everything from “succulent corn fed chicken breast” to a suspicious watery concoction that could be “Cabronara? Soup? Vomit?”

The poster has remained undaunted by special occasions, saving some of their best captions for formal-“Usually how my night ends not starts #chunder” – whilst the phallic Christmas dinner offering prompted the inevitable caption below:

“Send nudes”

Sadly the account has not posted for the last 3 weeks, when the admin posted a rather unappetizing pic of a dodgy looking beans and rice combo. The social media silence has prompted rumours of gagging – either by high up uni officials or simply the food – and calls for its immediate return.

Looks like a First World War battlefield

We thank “hiatt_baker_food” for fearlessly exposing what REALLY goes on in the murky world of hall cuisine and pray for their swift return to social media soon.