The best Halloween costumes for you and your squad

How to be the best dressed posse at any party

birmingham Halloween student UoB

I’m pretty sure you’ve already asked yourself “what should I go as?!” this Halloween.  You and your friends are probably trawling the internet for inspiration, constantly asking each other the same question over and over again. Fear not, here are some of the best and most fun squad costumes that you could wear.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Whether you are Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello or Michelangelo, this kick ass group costume is bound to make everyone at that party green with envy.

The ‘Pretty Little Liars’

All you guys will need are black clothes, a black hoodie and someone to be your redcoat.

The Teletubbies

They have babies now.

Remembering the best night out ever 🎃🎃 #Halloween #Uni #Teletubbies

A post shared by Sam Dunscombe (@samdunscombe) on

Mario Kart characters

Throw it back to everyone’s favourite childhood game and race to the top of the ‘best dressed’ list as Mario, Luigi and the rest of the gang.

Double tap pour voter pour LAVAL ! 🚘 :: Double tap to vote for LAVAL ! 🚘

A post shared by iSaute – Centre De Trampoline (@isaute) on

Clowns

Whether you carry balloons with you or run around as Pennywise from IT, a group of clowns at any party is bound to get hearts racing. Go the extra mile and add some blood spray to your costume for special effect.

Disney princesses

It may be cliché but it most definitely is a classic, because who doesn’t want to be royal for a night?

Fruit bowl

Dress up as an apple, banana, orange or pear and mix it all up to create one giant fruit salad. Simple but sweet.

The Toy Story characters

To infinity and beyond!

. . 5年連続だった恒例のDハロ仮装も今年はなく、、🎃 . 6年前仮装してる人なんて全然いなかったのにどんどんハロウィン盛り上がって今年からは全身仮装期間ハロウィン中フリーで特別感なくなったディズニー、、👻👻💔 . でもディズニーは大好きやから行きたい~~🐭💗🏰🌈 毎年1.2回行ってたのに今年行ってないなんてありえん😭💭 . 夢の国不足😟😟🍭 . . . . #ディズニー#ハロウィン#Dハロ#トイストーリー#ディズニーシー#仮装#トイストーリーマニア#ウッディ#ジェシー#コスプレ#Dハロ仮装#トイマニ#タビジョ#女子旅#tokyo#disney#disneysea#disneyhalloween#instagood#woody#jessie#toystory#TDL#toystorymania#Halloween#mode_contest#camera#genic_mag#fashion#code

A post shared by Miku (@miku_n724) on

A deck of cards

Whether you’re a King or Queen, you and your mates could be the winning hand.

A pack of crayons

Inject some colour into the dark side.

#ticklemepink #wisteria #crayons #halloween2017 #workflo #adventuresoflindseyandheather #coworkers #shesgotmyback

A post shared by Lindsey Bohannon (@lindseybo) on

Halloween only comes around once a year. If you and your mates rock one of these squad costumes, you are bound to be the talk of any party. Look for those bargains, get those creative juices flowing and be prepared to have the best Halloween to date.

The Tab Birmingham

last seen today at 09:47

Get breaking UoB news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out who got a shit tattoo this week, which famous freshers are hanging around Selly, and Old Joe’s tick pics. Straight into your DMs. 😘