Which thing could you not have survived Freshers’ without?

You secretly collect Morrisons vouchers too don’t you

When you look back at your glorious times in first year, you know there is one thing you could not have made it without.

We asked some of you more experienced lot what you would not want to miss if you had to go through first year all over again.

Chloe Ludbrook, third year, Geography

My camera. I wanted to capture literally every moment I could on film, I didn’t want to miss any sights or experiences out. I must have so many pictures of the seafront, sunsets and pictures of friends at various stages of drunkenness.

Irina Yilianna, second year, Interpol

Ice cream. I was eating lots and lots of ice cream. I could even substitute it for my dinner, I just loved it. It helped me so much.

James Hinkley, second year, Physical Geography

The Overdraft, because I used it all this year and now I don’t have it I struggle to do anything bar feed myself. And that’s because I get Morrison’s vouchers, I couldn’t live without those either.

Daniela Solorzano, third year, French and German

My laptop. My life is in there: Music, work, Skype, pictures, memories, dirty secrets. Everything is in there, it is vital for my life.

Matt Peacey, second year, physical Geography

Aberystwyth Town. Everything being in town. I use to live in Uni halls up on campus and it was so inconvenient.

Audrie Schneller, second year, Psychology

My phone, as it was and it is my main contact to my friends and family from home. I don’t know what I would do with out it.

James Tew, third year, Human Geography

For me it was Facebook. It was great to see how my friends from home were enjoying their universities and what everyone was doing back in b13/b14.