New Love Is Blind deleted scene shows Hannah embarrassing Nick in front of his friends

I can’t defend you any longer Hannah

Nick and Hannah were one of the many couples that broke up before the weddings in this season of Love Is Blind. It’s been a very disappointing run to say the least, and Nick and Hannah had virtually no chemistry once they were out of the pods. Netflix has released new footage of a deleted scene from Love Is Blind season seven in which Hannah embarrassed Nick in front of all his friends. It was particularly brutal to watch.

In the deleted scene, Hannah was meeting Nick’s friends, and one of them asked her what she thought Nick looked like before the big reveal. She firstly said “very different.”

“You’re so hot. You’re so sexy. But you did not look like what I thought you’d look like. ‘Cause Nick’s in there like, ‘you like abs, arms?’ and he’s like ‘I got abs.’ You do have abs but like…” Hannah told Nick’s friends who began erupting into laughter.

love is blind deleted scene season seven hannah nick

via Netflix

Nick looked very uncomfortable while his friends laughed, and he replied “I didn’t say it like that,” and claimed that he just told Hannah he was very “active.” He explained he’d actually said something along the lines of “I’ve got a medium-to-large body build.”

Hannah continued: “You are attractive Nick, but like, it’s just like a shock. I was also wearing my heels and had to crouch down to hug Nick. Like, this is weird.”

She did say he was “hot” on their Mexico holiday, but Nick had a much sweeter way of putting how he felt about Hannah into words.

“I was so focused on her eyes ’cause her eyes are beautiful. Y’all have to see them,” Nick told his friends. Hannah laughed and told Nick to “f**k off” in response.

“Her eyes are green, my eyes are wonderful as well so you know our kids would have fantastic eyes,” he said. I guess we’ll never know now!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.