Kieran clarifies he’s ‘not dating’ Sacha or Polly amid wild MAFS UK speculation

Was there more to that kiss than it seemed?

There’s been a lot of speculation that Kieran is secretly dating either Polly or Sacha following his time on MAFS UK and I refused to believe them. If he and Kristina are no longer together I genuinely don’t know what I’d do with myself.

But Kieran has obviously seen all the speculation, and has very swiftly shut down any rumours he might be dating either of the MAFS UK brides Sacha or Polly.

But first let’s break down what exactly has caused all this excitement that he might be dating either of them. Last week Polly posted a picture of a man’s hands on Instagram in the shape of a heart. But MAFS sleuths quickly worked out the tattoos on the man’s hands are none either than Kieran’s… If they were just friends why would Polly be trying to hide his identity?

Via Instagram

One person claimed: “I saw them in Covent Garden together and I’ve got a pic.”

As for the rumours Kieran could be seeing Sacha, they resulted from a comment left underneath JetSeaGypsea’s video about a couple swap that happens after the show.

She revealed: “The next one includes a bride and a groom who are not together in the show but are together now in real life.” Everyone was scrambling to try and work out who the couple could possibly be, with one user claiming they knew who it was.

Someone then commented beneath: “Sacha is now with Kieran which is shocking.” When asked how on earth they could possibly know that, they responded: “My fella trains with her dad.”

Via TikTok

However, Kieran has shut down all of the speculation about who he might be dating, revealing on his Instagram story over the weekend that he’s “not dating” Sacha or Polly following MAFS UK. Well, that’s that cleared up then, and hopefully means he’s still dating Sacha!

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook