Love Island star Molly Marsh has song out

Love Island’s Molly Marsh now has a song out, and I hate to say but it’s a bop

I can’t hate it and I won’t hate it

When Islanders decide to drop music following their time in the villa, it’s usually deeply cringe and something we instantly want to un-hear. But Love Island 2023 Islander Molly Marsh has released a song and sorry guys, I’m bopping!

Her first single is called Werewolf, and has loads of Halloween references in it. The new single has an opening line that high references Love Island, as she describes “my type” before listing off her perfect man. Zach are you listening?

Speaking of the song with The Sun, Molly said she’s had a lot of support from Zach, who she left Love Island with. The couple briefly broke up, but have since got back together and have been travelling.

@_mollymarsh_

AND ITS OUT!!!! GO STREAM WEREWOLF, LINK IN BIO🤍🎬✨i hope you love and relate as much as i do!! Moll x #werewolf #newmusic #halloweentransition

♬ Werewolf – Molly Marsh

She said: “I’ve literally had the best support ever, Zach wrote the title for Werewolf for the cover photo and helped me with lyrics because sometimes I can get stressed and he’ll then talk to me, which is amazing because this song is before the show and before we dated, it’s amazing that he can be so supportive.”

She added the song has been nearly a year in the making, and she has been flying to and from a studio in Jersey to make it happen. “I’ve been very excited to drop little hints and I think I’ve done it quite well,” she said.

She opened up about more tracks in the future, and said Zach is going to be heavily involved. “Zach’s going to come out next time to the studio, because I actually want him in the room with me,” she revealed.

“When I come home, we have such great conversations about lyrics and he’ll say something and I go ‘I wish I thought about that when I was there. He’s going to come out next time and get more involved. He’s a great support.”

She said she has taken inspiration from Chappell Roan, Tate McRae, Sabrina Carpenter and Olivia Rodrigo with her writing and “definitely has more underway.”

Listen to the new song by Molly Marsh, Werewolf, in full here:

On repeat!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.