gail's order posh

Place a Gail’s order and we’ll judge just how posh you really are

Some of you have never stepped foot in a Greggs and it shows

If you’re a true connoisseur of the iced coffee and pastry movement, chances are you’ve fallen into the hands of Gail’s time and time again.

The older, fancier (and absolutely richer) sister of the bakery chains, Gail’s is the most middle class you can get without fully breaking the bank. Whilst the idea of the “hipster” might be long gone, the desire for a little treat or a fancy coffee remains. What’s the point of a hot girl walk if it doesn’t end in spending more than £5 on a fun little drink?

Whether you’re a frequenter of the brunch catch-up, or you just can’t resist a post Sunday run coffee, chances are you’d rather die than grab a meal deal from Greggs. Plus, if you only get your sourdough from Gail’s, you likely went to private school. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

Whether you’re a Gail’s stan through and through, or whether you’ve never even heard of the joint, your choice of order really sets you apart from the crowd. We’ve all been sucked into the almond croissant hype from time to time (thanks TikTok), but what does your Gail’s order say about you?

Talk us through your Gail’s order and we’ll determine how posh you really are.

For more like this quiz to see how posh you are based on your Gail’s order and for all the latest news drama, drops and quizzes, like The Tab on Facebook