party list P Diddy

Resurfaced VHS tape reveals which famous celebrities were featured on P Diddy’s party list

The clip includes Will Smith, Ellen DeGeneres and Donald Trump

Amid all the news about what happened during the parties of P Diddy, a resurfaced VHS video has been discovered which reveals which famous celebrities were included on the party list for his birthday.

The tape includes an invitation that was supposedly sent out to guests such as Will Smith, Ellen DeGeneres and Donald Trump, ahead of his birthday in 1998.

The tape was found by Page Six and then shared on TikTok, with the tape featuring celebrities inviting others to the birthday party. Those on the party list include Mariah Carey, Donald Trump, Chris Rock, Ben Stiller, Oprah, and Joan Rivers amongst many more who P Diddy was friends with at the time.

However, there is no definitive list of everyone to who it was sent and not all who were invited or included in the video may have attended the actual party.

The video starts with Danny Devito on a sofa under a blanket, telling the camera: “That’s right, Puff Daddy is having a party, and this is Puff Daddy inviting you to come! Let’s have a ball!”

According to Page Six, the party cost P Diddy over $600,000 and other celebrities featured on the list but not the video included Naomi Campbell, Martha Stewart, Mike Tyson, Mark Wahlberg and Kevin Costner.