Erm, Bre from Selling Sunset is in the new Uglies film on Netflix and it’s so rogue?!

Of course her character name is ‘pretty nurse’

Erm, so the new Netflix film Uglies is out today which I won’t lie I completely forgot about but weirdly Bre Tiesi from Selling Sunset makes a rogue appearance in it.

Now, whilst Bre is only in Uglies for about 15 seconds it’s still so unnerving to see her because she looks exactly like how she does in Selling Sunset.

Eagle eyed Redditors spotted her appearance in the film and posted about how shocked they were to see her in it, saying: “I just watched this today and was so confused hahah, what is she doing here?” According to another post, she plays the role of Pretty Nurse, which sums up her general vibe to a tee.

Whilst Bre is not featured on the IMDb cast list there’s no doubt it is her, and they might not have updated her role yet as it’s so minor.

Via Netflix

In case you never read Uglies growing up, and FYI I was absolutely obsessed with that book at the time, here’s a quick recap of what the film is about. It’s centred around young adults, of course, and when they reach 16 they have an operation which turns them “pretty”, changing their eye colour, hair etc.

Whilst the operation makes everyone perfect and beautiful, the main protagonist Tally realises the operation also removes any of their unique personality traits by adding lesions onto their brains. Trust me, when you’re 13 it doesn’t get much deeper than this.

It seems Bre plays the role of one of the nurses who reels off the names of those who get called into the operating theatre to become pretty. Whilst she only had to remember a few names someone please hand this woman an Oscar already.