Selling Sunset deleted scenes

Chrishell reveals the juiciest deleted Selling Sunset scenes, including one with Tinashe?!

So you’re telling me we got Joey Essex and not Tinashe? I feel robbed

As juicy as Selling Sunset is, there are always some spicy scenes that sadly don’t make the final cut and luckily for us, Chrishell has spilled the beans on which ones were deleted from the show.

And brace yourselves, because it turns out we could have had a whole episode with none other than Tinashe in it, but no we got Joey Essex instead. Brb, about to send a strongly worded letter to Netflix. Alright, so without any further ado let’s have a look at all the deleted scenes which didn’t make it into the final cut of Selling Sunset.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Chrishell (@chrishell.stause)

Chrishell revealed on Instagram: “These days of filming didn’t make it into season eight of #SellingSunset so I can post them now. Thank you @tinashenow for being amazing! Happy to help you anytime again. Was sad it wasn’t included.

“@gflip thank you for opening up and filming with me @chelsealazkani & @emmahernan that day. Was surprised where we are and where we’ve been in our family process didn’t make it. Very sweet of you to film for me even though I know you don’t love it. I love you.

Via Netflix

“Fav look of mine this day I shot with @themarybonnet needs to be posted. A scene where Emma introduced us to who she actually WAS dating. This was pretty funny bc I didn’t like him. So maybe it’s for the best.” If you’re intrigued as to who Emma’s rumoured new man is, he’s obviously a billionaire because of course he is.

Chrishell added: “And welcome to the show @thealannagold We kinda knew this may get scrapped. But it was cute and fun and Gracie looks so cute.”

So many wholesome and dramatic-sounding moments I can’t believe we missed out. Petition to drop both the Tinashe and meeting Emma’s boyfriend scenes asap, please!

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.