Queen Charlotte cast shows

Here’s where to watch the Queen Charlotte cast next because the mini series wasn’t enough

Randomly, so many of them have been in Harry Potter

Unfortunately, the wait for Queen Charlotte Season two seems longer than anticipated. Creator Shonda Rhimes is still “figuring it out,” suggesting it could be multiple years before we see the next season. But I’m just glad we’re potentially getting one and hey, quality takes time, right?

In the meantime, the cast members have been in some exciting roles that should keep us entertained for a while. So, here’s the shows where you can find the Queen Charlotte cast while you wait for the next season:

India Amarteifio

Sex Education on Netflix

If you want to be more impressed by India’s performances (if that’s even possible), you can catch her in The Lion King, Matilda the Musical, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She also starred in Gangsta Granny, The Interceptor, and Doctor Who. Plus, look out for her as Lizzie in Sex Education.

Corey Mylchreest

The Sandman on Netflix

Corey’s journey from RADA to open-air Shakespeare productions paved the way for his TV debut in The Sandman. In June 2023, he wowed the audiences in Kenneth Branagh’s King Lear and the Phelps twins’ travel show Fantastic Friends.

Arsema Thomas

Queen Charlotte cast shows

Redeeming Love via Universal Pictures

Arsema shines as young Lady Danbury in Queen Charlotte, and her star continues to rise with her debut role as Rebecca in Redeeming Love. The movie is based on a bestselling novel by Francine Rivers.

Freddie Dennis

Queen Charlotte is Freddie’s breakout role, but he also appeared in the American science fiction drama television series The Nevers.

Cyril Nri

Queen Charlotte cast shows

Cucumber via Channel 4

While Lord Danbury is a stoic and traditional figure, Cyril showcases his versatility in a variety of roles. To see more of his commanding presence, you can watch the Queen Charlotte cast member in other shows such as EastEnders, Law & Order: UK, Midsomer Murders and the heartbreaking Cucumber.

Michelle Fairley

Queen Charlotte cast shows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 via Warner Bros. Pictures

If you were a 2000s BBC or ITV addict, you’ve probably seen Michelle in The Bill, Holby City, and Casualty. If that wasn’t enough, you can get more of her in Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Suits, The Invisible Woman, In the Heart of the Sea, The Feed, and Gangs of London. She’s everywhere!

Sam Clemmett

Sam’s loyalty as Young Brimsley in Queen Charlotte is just a glimpse of his talents, seen also in The Musketeers, Cherry, and on stage in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Guy Henry

Queen Charlotte cast shows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows via Warner Bros. Pictures

Before playing the ominous Doctor Monro in Queen Charlotte, Guy Henry had already left his mark in various roles, notably in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, The Frankenstein Chronicles, and The Moonstone. He was also a regular in the BBC show Holby City as Henrik Hanssen, and has also made several guest appearances in Casualty.

Queen Charlotte and Bridgerton are both available to watch on Netflix now. For more like this and all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Bridgerton showrunner responds to theories that Queen Charlotte will die soon in the show

Working as a butcher and attending Yale: Inside the life of Queen Charlotte’s Arsema Thomas

How old the Queen Charlotte characters are, compared to the actors who play them

Featured images via Netflix and Universal Pictures.