Tolami Benson

Inside the vibey life of ‘WAG of the year’ and Saka’s girlfriend, Tolami Benson

She’s actually living the dream

Arsenal and England football player Bukayo Saka made headlines this weekend, and not just for his impressive display during Sunday’s Euro 2024 opener against Serbia. The 22-year-old’s partner Tolami Benson also attracted media attention thanks to a very cute tribute to her man. During Sunday’s match, Tolami was pictured wearing a jacket with the number 87 on it, in a nod to his early days at Arsenal.

Tolami Benson, 23, has been dubbed “WAG of the year” thanks to Sunday’s wholesome tribute, despite very little being known about her. Saka and Tolami have been private about their relationship from the start, with fans only deducing that they were together from individual Instagram posts each had shared of them both in Dubai on a yacht.

Despite the two having been together since 2020, they don’t even follow each other on social media nor do they explicitly post one another. The only confirmation either has posted about them actually being together are Tolami’s posts of her watching matches and the occasional cryptic Instagram caption.

With their relationship in a seemingly eternal very soft launch, here’s everything we know about the Bukayo Saka’s girlfriend, Tolami Benson:

Tolami is a career girly and works in PR

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @tolami_benson

Having announced on her LinkedIn in May that she had started a new role in PR as Senior Planning Executive for Zenith, it’s safe to say Tolami keeps herself busy when not supporting her partner.

She’s a Birmingham grad

According to her LinkedIn page, Tolami graduated from Birmingham City University in 2022, where she studied public relations and media. Prior to that, she went to school in Hertfordshire, where Saka bought a mansion back in 2021. It’s not known if they live together, but with Tolami’s job is based in London so it’s possible.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @tolami_benson

She hangs out with fellow WAGs

One of the few indications Tolami gives of being the girlfriend of an Arsenal player is her public closeness with Sophia Weber, girlfriend of Kai Havertz, and Leandro Trossard’s wife Laura, having featured both regularly on her Instagram, where she boasts 59.1k followers.

Tolami goes on regular trips in and out of the Shittish Isles

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @tolami_benson

Tolami goes on plenty of lavish trips too. In early June, she shared a group of pictures from a private jet. Three guesses who was travelling with her x

In July last year, Tolami posted a group of pictures taken at Universal Orlando. She also regularly shares pictures that look very much like they could be staycations with a certain England player.

Her Instagram highlights are almost all dedicated to her different travel locations, including Greece, France, and Dubai, among others. She was also recently spotted at exclusive member’s club Soho Farmhouse in Oxfordshire.

For all the latest TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.

People think Katie Price and JJ from MAFS have split after flirty Jack Grealish comment

‘I’m grateful’: Armie Hammer addresses ‘hilarious’ claims he’s a cannibal for the first time

Does Sabrina Carpenter ALWAYS autoplay after any song on Spotify? An investigation

Featured images via @tolami_benson on Instagram.