Revealed: The eye-wateringly huge salaries the Bridgerton cast were paid for the show

We’re talking hundreds of thousands

If I was offered the chance to appear on Bridgerton, I’d probably do it for free. But then again, that’s why I’m not a multimillionaire actor with an agent who helps me secure the best gigs. People who are though are the cast of Bridgerton – and their salaries to be on the show are through the roof.

Netflix and the Bridgerton actors haven’t really publicly shared the fee they are given to be part of the Regency London show, but over the years some reports have come out which have given insight into what kind of money we’re talking.

Here’s a rundown of everything we know about the salaries of those cast to be part of Bridgerton. Oh, what a life!

Bridgerton cast salaries

via Netflix

Regé-Jean Page was reportedly offered £250k to come back for season two

It was a big shock when Regé-Jean Page left Bridgerton and said he wouldn’t be returning to his role as The Duke. But one thing that seemingly came from all the drama surrounding his departure was an apparent insight into his pay for the show.

His is one of the Bridgerton salaries that was reportedly shared, with it being said he was offered £250k to return to the show in season two, for just a few episodes. A source close to Bridgerton told The Hollywood Reporter Regé-Jean Page was offered an opportunity to return as a guest star in three to five episodes of season two, but declined for “a multitude of reasons.”

He was offered the gig at £50k an episode, so if he accepted the top offer of being in five, he would have been paid a quarter of a million pounds for his appearances.

Phoebe Dynevor is the highest paid cast member on Bridgerton

Bridgerton cast salaries

via Netflix

According to multiple reports, Phoebe Dynevor is the highest paid cast member from Bridgerton. It’s been claimed she pocketed £400k from Netflix after playing Daphne Bridgerton in just season one alone. Not a bad pay day!

Julie Andrews bagged £1million to voice Lady Whistledown

There has never been better casting than when we first heard Julie Andrews as the now iconic voice of Lady Whilstledown. Can anyone say “Dearest Gentle Reader” better? I think not.

According to reports, this came at a huge price to Netflix. Life and Style magazine reports the actress was paid £1million to provide the voice of our favourite gossip columnist.

Part one of Bridgerton season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.