The Love Is Blind season six cast are on Cameo, here are the silly amounts they each charge

I wonder if Laura charged £44 when she video called into the reunion?

Right now, the cast of Love Is Blind season six are probably wondering how they can stretch their small window of fame that bit further, and clearly a few of them have settled on the same conclusion: Cameo.

Chelsea’s selling her own merch now, but loads of the other most recent cast members are holding onto their fame and money making opportunities by charging viewers of the show for personalised messages and videos on the site. You have to respect the hustle really, and anyone who will shell out a decent amount of cash for someone from Love Is Blind to wish them happy birthday, or whatever.

Here is every single Love Is Blind season six cast member who has set up Cameo, and the amount they each charge.

6. Sarah-Ann – £20

Love Is Blind season six cast on Cameo

via Cameo

Let’s kick off with an evil one, but it’s only £20 if you want a message from resident villain, Sarah-Ann. She has a five star rating and a fair few reviews, so clearly plenty of people have thought it’s money well spent.

5. Jeramey – £28

Love Is Blind season six cast on Cameo

via Cameo

Up next is Sarah-Ann’s new boyfriend Jeramey, who’s charging £28. Maybe at the end of the call he’ll just disappear off into the sunset on a jet ski?

4. Clay – £28

via Cameo

Money was always on Clay’s mind, so we should have known he’d turn his Netflix fame into a business venture. A personalised video from him will set you back £28.

3. Laura – £44

Love Is Blind season six cast on Cameo

via Cameo

Laura might not have found love on Love Is Blind, but she found a money pot! She’s now charging a pretty hefty £44 for videos on Cameo, which begs the question, did she charge producers when they asked her for a message on the reunion?

2. Johnny – £40

via Cameo

Johnny, who married Amy on the show so is the only happy groom from the season six crop, is charging £40 for fans to get a lil shoutout. Clearly he’s just as wholesome IRL, as one video review says: “Johnny went above and beyond on this message for my mom! He made sure it was thoughtful and special for her. She was so surprised and loved it.”

1. Amy – £48

Love Is Blind season six cast on Cameo

via Cameo

The most expensive Love Is Blind season six cast member to get a message from on Cameo is Amy, the other half of the only married couple from this bunch. She clearly thinks being the only successful bride is a title with a price tag, as it costs £48 to get a video from her.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.