Jack Jono MAFS Australia 2024

Jack has MAJOR dirt on Jono which he threatened to expose if he defended Lauren on MAFS

‘Jono was scared Jack would bring it up’

I think all of us were screaming at our screens in confusion last night when Jono didn’t really defend Lauren against Jack’s “muzzle” comment despite the fact he was the one who told her about it in the first place. But, So Dramatic! has revealed the shocking real reason why Jono refused to speak up against Jack and it’s all because of the dirt Jack had on him.

As reported in episode 357 of the So Dramatic! podcast, one MAFS Australia 2024 participant revealed that Jono “was worried Jack would expose him for things he had also told him in confidence. Jack had dirt on Jono, that’s why he never backed Lauren up,” one participant explained. “He was worried he would turn around and expose him in retaliation.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jonathan (@jono.mccullough)

And what exactly was the juicy dirt Jack had on Jono? Well, apparently Jono told Jack “early on in the experiment” that he wished he was matched with Ellie instead of Lauren. Because of that “Jono was scared Jack would bring that up” and so decided to stay fairly quiet against going against him. The source added: “But to his credit, Jack never outed Jono, even after Jono threw him under the bus multiple times.”

Despite that, it also turns out that instead of apologising to Lauren for not having her back, Jono actually apologised to Jack “multiple times” for her behaviour. One participant recalled: “Jono followed Jack out of the dinner party with some of the other boys to console him and calm him down. During that moment, Jono apologised to Jack for Lauren’s behaviour. He completely threw her under the bus”

They continued: “Then he apologised to Jack and Tori again at the Commitment Ceremony the following night. Not to mention, he never got up and followed Lauren out when she walked out of the dinner party upset.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Jack and Jono, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.