The net worths of the cast of Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix

Buying Beverly Hills net worths: Just how filthy rich the Netflix show cast actually are

Spoiler: They’re millionaires

Another season of Buying Beverly Hills has dropped on Netflix and shocker – the net worths of the cast members match the gorgeous houses they sell pretty well.

Yep, it’s another Netflix property series where everything is drenched in glamour. I’m talking the homes, their outfits, their vibes, the drama and most definitely everyone on screen’s bank balances.

Here is a ranking of the net worths of the cast of Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix, from lowest (which is still silly high) to most stinking rich.

Sonika Vaid – $1million

Sonika was once a finalist on American Idol, but now she’s a junior agent at The Agency. She has a net worth of $1million.

Allie Lutz – $1million

Allie is a senior agent on Buying Beverly Hills, but back in the day she was in a few episodes of The Hills!

Alexia Umansky – $2million

The Agency is a family biz, and daughter Alexia is one of the agents. She has a current net worth of $2million.

Brandon Graves – $2million

Brandon is a junior agent, who prior to selling luxury houses, worked for years as a professional dancer. He has a net worth of $2million.

Joey Ben-Zvi – $4million

Joey is one of Alexia’s friends, and is also a junior agent at The Agency. However, he has big connections, and a net worth of $4million.

Ben Belack – $5million

Ben is a senior agent at The Agency, and has a net worth of $5million. Before he entered real estate, Ben appeared in series such as Jane the Virgin and Veronica Mars, in guest starring roles.

Melissa Platt – $6million

Melissa is friends with Farrah Brittany, and the pair met through their work. She’s previously worked in PR and fashion, but got into real estate in 2013.

Jon Grauman – $12million

Jon is a senior agent on the show, and this is reflected in his huge net worth of $12million. He is one of the top-selling realtors in LA, and often trains the more junior agents.

Farrah Brittany Aldjufrie – $20million

Real Housewives fans will recognise Farrah as Kyle Richard’s eldest daughter and on Buying Beverly Hills, she’s a founding member of The Agency. She has years of real estate experience, and an apparent net worth of $20million.

Santiago Arana – $30million

Santiago is a partner at The Agency, which explains his hefty bank balance. Santiago became a part of The Agency in 2013, and in the following year, he took up the role of Principal and Partner.

The realtor has been featured in the Top 250 Realtors in the United States list by REAL Trends Inc in The Wall Street Journal for more than 11 years. He’s one of the leading names in the real estate industry of Los Angeles.

Mauricio Umansky – $100million

Mauricio Umansky owns The Agency in Beverly Hills, California and is known as one of the most successful realtors in the country.

His career actually began in fashion, after graduating Mauricio founded a clothing company called 90265. The company did well, and he was able to successfully sell it when he was aged 26. He founded real estate company The Agency in 2011 and has had some pretty impressive celebrity clients, such as the Hemsworth brothers.

Right now, Mauricio Umansky is said to be sitting on a net worth of $100million.

Buying Beverly Hills is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.