Mauricio Umansky net worth: Just how rich is the Buying Beverly Hills boss, really?

In 2011 he founded The Agency, which the Netflix show focuses on

Netflix has just released Buying Beverly Hills, another reality show all about the most luxurious real estate in LA. This one focuses on a brokerage run by Mauricio Umansky, which has helped him to earn himself a pretty eye-watering net worth.

Mauricio Umansky owns The Agency in Beverly Hills, California. Mauricio, his daughters Farrah and Alexia, and the talented group of agents highlight the high stakes world of luxury real estate in Los Angeles. From shows like Selling Sunset we’ve learned that real estate makes people mega bucks, so just how rich is Mauricio Umansky?

Mauricio Umansky in Buying Beverly Hills on Netflix and what his net worth is

via Netflix

The net worth of Mauricio Umansky will probably have you shedding a tear or two

Mauricio is known as one of the most successful realtors in the country, and in the series we see the company has listings priced at $42million and $139million in its books at the moment. Casually. He’s also married to Kyle Richards, and has appeared on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alongside her before.

His career actually began in fashion, after graduating Mauricio founded a clothing company called 90265. The company did well, and he was able to successfully sell it when he was aged 26. He founded real estate company The Agency in 2011 and has had some pretty impressive celebrity clients, such as the Hemsworth brothers.

Right now, Mauricio Umansky is said to be sitting on a net worth of $100million. His brokerage is said to sell more than $150million worth of property every year on average. His wife Kyle is also mega rich. She’s one of the richest cast members in the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, also worth $100million. So between them, they have a joint net worth of $200million.

Mauricio and Kyle own some pretty impressive real estate assets of their own. They’ve lived in a huge home in Encino, California since 2017 and also have a holiday home in the desert in La Quinta, California.

Buying Beverly Hills is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.