Buying London: Netflix’s new UK Selling Sunset style show is about to be your new obsession

It comes out in just a few weeks!

Guys! A new Selling Sunset style show is about to fill the massive hole in our lives we have right now. Netflix has just announced Buying London is coming, and it’s coming very soon.

Buying London is going to be pretty much everything you get from Selling Sunset, but based in the UK. Think huge houses in Chelsea, Mayfair and beyond, and drama from the agents as we go along.

Here’s everything you need to know about Buying London on Netflix.

Buying London on Netflix

via Netflix

Buying London follows the agents at DDRE Global

If you love Selling Sunset, you’re in the right place. Buying London is another show following selling houses and the drama in the real estate agents’ lives. This time we’re in the UK, and following agents at DDRE Global, taking on luxury real estate in the capital, London.

The official Netflix synopsis for Buying London says: “Property mogul Daniel Daggers and his ambitious team of agents at DDRE Global take on and challenge London’s luxury property market in this brand-new Netflix series, Buying London.

“The talented team sets out to conquer the super prime high-end real estate market from the prestigious streets of Mayfair to the exclusive enclaves of Holland Park as we follow the group as they navigate the intricacies of their personal lives as well as striving to make their mark in the glamorous world of luxury real estate.”

Who will be in the cast of Buying London on Netflix?

Buying London on Netflix

via Netflix

Not a lot has been said about who is going to be in the cast of the show, but DDRE Global founder Daniel Daggers is the only face in the trailer, so he will definitely be very much a lead.

You can check out the rest of his team of agents on the company website, as a fair few of them will be on the show too. You might recognise Rosi Walden on the team list as she was previously on Made in Chelsea. With a history in reality shows, you can probably take a decent bet that she’ll be in the Netflix series.

Buying London on Netflix

via Netflix

When is it going to be released?

You really don’t have long to wait for another dose of property show and drama in your life, as Netflix has announced Buying London is coming in May 2024. That’s just weeks away!

Watch the trailer for Buying London on Netflix here:

Buying London will be available on Netflix in May. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.