Jack Tori sex MAFS Australia 2024

Jack reveals he planned to ‘never’ have sex with Tori on MAFS Australia 2024

‘Am I sexually connected with my wife? Not at this point’

Ever since we first saw Jack on MAFS Australia 2024 he’s been going on non-stop about what a sexual being he is, and how he knows whether or not he wants to have sex with a woman within 10 seconds of meeting her. So it’s a pretty big surprise that Jack and Tori haven’t had sex on MAFS Australia 2024 yet and everyone is wondering why.

Well, Jack sort of answered that question himself when he told the other MAFS Australia 2024 grooms that he doesn’t feel a “sexual spark” with Tori whilst telling her he’s a “slow burn.” And when Jack appeared on a radio show he revealed that he’d “never planned” to have sex with Tori AT ALL whilst on MAFS Australia 2024.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jack (@jack_dunkley)

He explained: “I find Tori stunning, I did from day one. There are two questions here: do I find Tori sexually attractive, am I sexually connected to Tori?”

He said that the producers “ask every damn day” whether or not participants have had sex with their spouses with Jack saying “the answer is gonna be ‘no’.” Jack said he and Tori were “on the same page” with “never” sleeping together on the show – “I was never going to sleep with Tori and vice versa. We were on the same page with this the whole time, just for the show.”

Jack continued: “So, I do have to answer that question every day — am I sexually connected with my wife? Not at this point. I’m gonna work on that, and that can take time.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Tori and Jack refusing to have sex on the show, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.