Andrea has an absolutely unhinged to-do list tattoo on MAFS Australia 2024

Who needs the notes app when you have your arm?

Most of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast have tattoos but some of them are more unique and unhinged than others, and Andrea in particular has an absolutely insane tattoo.

The bride has a tattoo of a to-do list on her arm which she then fills out every day. She explained: “My most popular one is my To Do list, which needs to be written on today. I’ll write on it before I go out in case someone reads it. There’s always something funny on it!”

Yeah, please don’t slap him, Andrea

Via Instagram

A constant mood

Via Instagram

Me every weekend

Via Instagram

Can never go wrong with a jazz hand

Via Instagram

Alongside her to-do list tattoo, Andrea also has a few other tattoos she’s shown off on MAFS Australia 2024. She has a very millennial moustache on her finger as well as a quote on her arm which reads, “This is the best day ever.”

She explained her other tattoos: “My most recent one was the number 92 – my kids asked me to get a matching tattoo with them, and went on the 92nd day of the year last year,” she told 9Entertainment in an exclusive video. All of our ages combined last year added up to 92. I used to live at 92… it comes up a lot.”

She also has the word pivot written on her arm from Friends, saying: “There’s a famous couch scene where they scream pivot, and my friend always screams pivot at me.”

For all the latest MAFS 2024 cast news and gossip on the unique tattoo of Andrea like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.