Leaked video of Ben and Ellie proves their fight tonight on MAFS Australia is completely fake

‘The way these producers make it seem is like this huge drama’

During tonight’s MAFS Australia 2024 episode, Ellie and Ben will get into a massive fight with their relationship being “worse than ever” after he “mocked her” during an off-camera argument.

Ben is reprimanded by Alessandra Rampolla for his behaviour towards Ellie and the drama looks to take centre stage over the next couple of MAFS Australia 2024 episodes. But a leaked video diary of Ellie and Ben that the two recorded in their apartment could prove that the storyline is a completely fake one.

The MAFS Australia 2024 video diary starts with Ben talking about their disagreement after he alleges that producers spent a lot of time filming interviews with Ellie without asking for his side of the story. Eating dinner together Ben starts by saying: “Maybe this is not good, maybe Ellie really hates me or something?”

Ellie then responds: “I don’t hate him. You know, the way these producers make it seem is like this huge drama. When they’re asking me questions in my one-on-one interview, like ‘How do you feel about Ben?’, I actually do recall saying, ‘I like Ben, I like where we’re at and we’re in a really good spot’ – and look at us, we’re having dinner together.

“What I’m trying to say is, you might only be getting a snippet of me saying ‘He made me feel angry’ – but that was last night and I was angry. And you were angry too, but they didn’t ask you that.”

Ben also says that whilst he doesn’t disagree with Ellie’s argument, viewers are only getting “one side of the story.” Ellie continues: “I didn’t write Ben off, but all it takes is a little cut here and there and then all of a sudden it’s like, ’Ben is a…’.” And to prove they “really hate each other” Ben leans in for a kiss with Ellie which she (luckily) reciprocates.

For all the latest MAFS 2024 cast news and gossip on Ben and Ellie, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.