Lucinda Light MAFS Australia

From sex festivals to zen yoga: Inside Lucinda’s iconic life before MAFS Australia 2024

Protect her at all costs

Lucinda is without a doubt one of the most iconic MAFS Australia 2024 brides we’ve ever seen and I would defend her with my life. She’s funny, sensitive and a fashion ICON. But what was her life like before MAFS Australia? Let’s find out!

Lucinda is a registered celebrant and MC

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lucinda (@lucindaslight)

Lucinda is a registered celebrant which means she’s very familiar with the world of weddings. She’s also very sex-positive, running various dating and sex events and has mentioned attending a four-day tantric sex festival in the mountains. Consider me intrigued.

Is Lucinda really on the show to find love?

A source told Yahoo Lifestyle: “Lucinda is as quirky and positive as she comes across and great talent, but there were some whispers amongst the cast about her intentions as she was there under a stage name rather than her real name.”

Further rumours started swirling about her true intentions after she posted on LinkedIn that she was looking for a new job as an MC or TV presenter.

She’s part of an earth choir

View this post on Instagram

Lucinda is part of an earth choir which she joined during the covid lockdown to sing healing songs and stay connected. I already know she carries the entire choir singlehandedly.

Lucinda is obviously already a TikTok icon

Like seriously this woman is my inspiration.

I mean what else would you expect from someone as iconic as Lucinda?

She goes to iconic music festivals all the time

View this post on Instagram

Lucinda goes to Burning Man almost every year which is genuinely one of the most iconic things I’ve ever heard.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip on Lucinda, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.