Love Island All Stars left villa

Here are all the Islanders who have left the Love Island: All Stars villa so far

We’ve lost some good ones

It’s a sad but inevitable part of the Love Island: All Stars experience that some of your favourite Islanders will have to leave the villa. As the weeks go on it can be hard to remember who was even in the villa in the first place!

Here are all the Islanders who have left the Love Island: All Stars villa so far. Get the tissues ready

Jake Cornish

Jake Cornish lasted just three days in the Love Island: All Stars villa before he decided to quit after not feeling a connection with anyone else, making him the first Islander to have left the villa.

Jake explained: “I was here to find love and there is no one here I have that connection with. I just want to let you all know I am going tonight.”

Demi Jones

Demi was the first girl to be dumped from the villa after Demi’s partner Chris was stolen for her by Arabella.

Luis Morrison

Luis was the first boy to be dumped from the Love Island: All Stars villa after Tyler decided to steal Kaz, whom Luis was coupled up with, but it meant he and Demi left the show together.

Liberty Poole

Liberty was voted the public’s least-favourite couple alongside Mitch after they were seen arguing and splitting up the week before.

Mitch Taylor

Mitch also left the Love Island: All Stars villa with Liberty after being part of the public’s least favourite couple.

Hannah Elizabeth

Hannah is the latest female Islander to have left the villa after her fellow Islanders voted for her and Tyler to leave.

Tyler Cruickshank

Tyler left the villa with Hannah, but the two are no longer in a romantic relationship.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.