Josh Ritchie Love Island All Stars bombshell

Who is Josh Ritchie, the newest Love Island: All Stars bombshell?

Georgia Harrison is his ex girlfriend!

Love Island: All Stars announced another bombshell to throw into the mix, 29-year-old Josh Ritchie from season one of Love Island. But who is this self-proclaimed “cheeky chappy” who says that he always gets what he wants?

From his time on Love Island to what he’s been up to since, including his relationship with ex-girlfriend Georgia Harrison, let’s find out more about the newest Love Island: All Stars bombshell Josh Ritchie.

What season of Love Island did Josh Ritchie appear in?

Via ITV

Josh Ritchie appeared in season one of Love Island alongside Hannah Elizabeth and Luis Morrison. He made it to third place with Lauren Richardson but they ended the show as friends rather than in a romantic relationship.

What has he been up to after leaving Love Island?

Following Love Island Josh went on to appear on Ex on The Beach and Celebs Go Dating. He also appeared in an episode of Tattoos of Us with another ex-girlfriend Charlotte Crosby. The two dated for two years before splitting as apparently Josh “didn’t want to settle down” with Charlotte.

Georgia Harrison and Josh dated for a while back in 2022 and Georgia has said that he’s “good-looking and my usual type.” The two seem to be friends now and regularly comment on each other’s Instagram posts.

Josh also seems to be quite the jet setter with his Instagram mainly consisting of him in private jets partying around the world. Josh Ritchie also appears to be shirtless 99 per cent of the time anyway so Love Island: All Stars should suit this bombshell down to the ground.

Who has bombshell Josh Ritchie set his sights on in the Love Island: All Stars villa?

Josh has picked Hannah Elizabeth, Georgia Steel and his ex Georgia Harrison for his dates when he enters the villa.

A source revealed: “An encounter with an ex can be awkward or sparks can fly but bosses hope they could potentially see the pair rekindle. Josh gets his grafting boots on and showers her with compliments – but Georgia is quick to explain why she savagely blocked him back in the day.”

Despite Georgia being coupled up with Toby it looks like that won’t stop Josh as he said in his introduction: “If somebody’s in a couple it definitely will not stop me. I always get what I want.”

I can already tell he’s going to bring so much drama. I can’t wait!

Love Island: All Stars continues tonight at 9pm on ITV1, ITV2, ITVX & STV. For the latest Love Island: All Stars news, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook