Jay Luke MAFS relationship

Jay knew her relationship with Luke was over when he didn’t message her for ‘four days’

‘I wouldn’t get a reply for hours on end’

Jay and Luke from MAFS UK were in a relationship together when they left the show, but after Jay arrived alone at the reunion she explained that she had feelings for Luke but they were not reciprocated.

Jay has now gone into further detail about why exactly the relationship between her and Luke broke down, saying it boiled down to a lack of communication from Luke.

She explained how things came to a head after they spent a weekend together at hers following a holiday. Jay said: “It was when I came home and he came up for a weekend, and when he came back down the communication was just not there.

“Originally, it would always be me. I’d wake up in the morning and send him a message. I wouldn’t get a reply for hours on end. I’d ring him and he’d be like ‘I’m busy I’ll ring you later,’ he wouldn’t.”

Jay soon realised she was actually spending more time on the phone with Rozz than she was with her own boyfriend. She continued: “One day I thought I’m going to not message him first and reach out and I’ll see how long it takes him. Four days.

“And that’s when I said ‘There’s no communication, you’re obviously not bothered’. I said ‘It’s not working, I feel like I’m not getting anything from you’.”

But there doesn’t seem to be any bad blood between the duo with Jay saying in another interview that she’ll “never speak badly about him.” Jay explained: “I’m not gonna lie, I still do have a lot of feelings for the boy, you know, he’s been a massive part of my life now. And I’m so grateful that I met him and shared that experience with him.

“It is sad that it didn’t work out but it is what it is. There’s nothing that we can do to change it now. I mean, we do still speak and, you know, we are very supportive of each other.

“I’ll never speak badly about him, because he was my rock throughout the whole entire thing. He’s built my confidence up. And, yeah, he’s been a massive part of my journey.”

Since leaving the show Jay has been absolutely thriving and living her best single life.

For all the latest news, scandals, and gossip like the relationship between Luke and Jay, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook