Love Is Blind

You guys, Stacy has finally addressed the beef between her and Johnie on Love Is Blind

Stacy claims Johnie ‘bashed me as a person’ and her ‘physical appearance’

It’s all kicking off! Stacy has finally addressed the beef between her and Johnie on Love Is Blind.

Early into season five of Love Is Blind, Izzy connected with Johnie in the pods. At the same time, Izzy was also forming a connection with Stacy. Izzy ultimately called things off with Johnie to pursue Stacy, and the two got engaged.

But it wasn’t all smooth sailing as Johnie was quick to criticise Izzy for his choice, claiming he wouldn’t be as happy with Stacy and even attacking Stacy for her physical appearance. The trio eventually got into a heated argument at a cast barbecue that escalated to a point where some accused Stacy of “bullying” Johnie.

Stacy started her statement by saying, “I have anxiously been waiting in silence to address the context of where my frustration and anger comes from regarding Johnie.”

She went on to reveal, “During and outside of filming, [Johnie] bashed me as a person as well as my physical appearance.”

Stacy continued, “While in the pods, she told my fellow castmates, Izzy would never be happy with her, if that’s what he wants he’s going to have bigger problems outside of here, Stacy is the safe choice, if Izzy chooses Stacy, he’s going to be disappointed at reveal because she is not hot.”

She further added, “Some of these things were said to my friends behind my back, who in turn told me. I never once called her out or attacked her for doing these things because I was focused on my engagement with Izzy.”

Stacy recalled, “At the BBQ, Milton, Johnie and I were sitting together and Milton said, ‘man Johnie, I don’t remember Stacy from the pods but we met in Mexico and she’s super cool!’ Johnie scoffed and replied, ‘not memorable, shocking!’ With a sarcastic tone that made me feel like I shouldn’t be a memorable person.”

Stacy noted, “I had yet to reply to her in any negative manner but she crossed my boundaries with that final remarks which is why you see me respond the way I do after she approached me with the deceitful comment.”

The Love Is Blind star went on to explain why she made comments on Johnie’s face. She said, “The comment I made about Johnie’s face was because I was shocked that someone who was supposedly Lydia’s closest friend was acting like she believed Uche’s awful accusations about her and finding humor in it.”

She explained, “It felt like a betrayal of the friendships I knew were built in the pods and while my reaction may have been inappropriate, I owe it to explain why I felt disturbed by that.”

She added, “It feels very ironic that I am being portrayed as a bully when in fact the actions of Johnie very much came across to me as antagonizing for which I stood up for myself and others against. I strongly encourage anyone feeling attacked or belittled to stand up for themselves.”

Stacy ended her post by saying, “Many of my fellow castmates witness all of which I am stating and have encouraged me to speak up.”

She captioned the post, “This statement was created to give clarity and context and will be the last that I want to discuss this aspect of my experience. I am someone that wants to move forward and I do not believe that I should be made out to be a terrible person for not wanting to engage with someone who does not have good will towards me for any reason.”

Love Is Blind is currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.