Trump mugshot

Say cheese and enjoy these 25 memes of Donald Trump’s presidential mugshot

Make mugshots great again

As if the August Bank Holiday weekend weren’t enough to put a spring in your step this Friday, another gift of the universe has been handed to us overnight: Donald Trump’s mugshot. Yup, for the first time in history, the former president’s police-ordered headshot has been published for the world to see and, my god, is it special.

Booked at Fulton County jail in Georgia after surrendering on more than a dozen charges related to his alleged efforts to overturn the 2020 election result in the state, Trump is pulling a blue steel Derek Zoolander would be proud of. His eyebrow is popping under tufts of white hair in a way which makes him look like he just stole Christmas. And the internet absolutely cannot cope.

So, kick back and enjoy these Donald Trump mug shot memes until his trial date on 23 October. Just don’t buy the $34 “NEVER SURRENDER!” t-shirt from his website with the pic on. The devil works hard but Donald Trumps PR merch guy works harder.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.

23.

24.

25.

For all the latest social media and entertainment news, gossip and memes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.