Jess Love Island 2023

Festivals and beach clubs: Inside Jess Harding’s lavish life before Love Island

She’s already been on holiday three times this year!

Jess is the Islander that Love Island 2023 villa desperately needed and viewers have only just realised it now. Her no-nonsense, straight talking attitude is proving her to be the most down to earth Islander in there and as such, everyone has become obsessed with her.

Given it has only been two weeks, viewers only know things about Jess she has told other Islanders. So after some digging into her truly stunning Instagram page, here’s a look at what Jess’ life was like before she entered the Love Island villa.

Jess owns her own beauty clinic

Jess is a successful business owner and has her own beauty clinic, Candy Aesthetics, based in London. Jess is the CEO of the business and she set it up back in 2021. Her beauty clinic offers a number of treatments including lip fillers and fat dissolving.

“Welcome to Candy Aesthetics this is my pride and joy,” she wrote on Instagram. “I love meeting new people and working on your faces.”

Jess plans to open up more beauty clinics and no doubt her stint on Love Island will boost her success. “As I have my own business I’d really like to work on that side of stuff,” Jess said before entering the Love Island 2023 villa. “After the show I’d like to set up more clinics. That’s definitely my goal.”

Before the villa she was single for two years

Before Jess entered the Love Island villa, she revealed she had been single for two years. From the looks of her Instagram, she has been living her best single life, going out for drinks with pals and travelling all over the world. She’s been to a ton of festivals and just last month she was at a festival in Amsterdam.

She loves a holiday

Jess’s Instagram is full of holiday snaps and her highlights are full of trips all over the world. Some of the places she has travelled to include Dubai, Thailand and Ibiza. Back in April, Jess went to Dubai and took some stunning photos at a number of beach clubs and resorts. Some of the places she visited include Zero Gravity and February 30 Dubai.

Jess’s earliest photo on her Instagram is her at Coral Bay in Cyprus. It’s fair to say she loves a sunny holiday, so Love Island pretty much checks out!

Her Instagram is full of bikini photos

It’s clear Jess loves a beach holiday and her Instagram is an ode to that. Almost all of her Instagram photos are of her on holiday catching a tan. The more and more you look, Love Island is going to be a breeze for her.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.