MAFS Australia’s Evelyn Ellis has been tipped to star in Celebrity Apprentice and I’m shaking

Can you actually imagine??

It’s only been a few weeks since this year’s season of Married at First Sight Australia came to an end but a star on the show has already snapped up a new TV opportunity.

Yahoo Lifestyle reported Evelyn Ellis from MAFS Australia has been officially tipped to be “Channel Nine’s new darling” after impressing bosses at the network. A TV insider told Yahoo Channel Nine is “keen to keep Evelyn in the family and really champion her” moving forward. They said: “She’s popular, relatable and always has dreamed of working in TV, so now it’s just a matter of developing her skills and finding the right opportunities. This could be anything from hosting segments on Today Extra to landing her own digital series or even appearing on Celebrity Apprentice if they bring it back. There’s a lot of possibilities and it’s all very exciting for her.”

Evelyn’s close relationship with Nine is already on full display as she recently made an appearance at Cannes in Cairns speaking on a MAFS keynote alongside her boyfriend Duncan James and the networks CMO and Head of Content.

The insider says Evelyn is so serious about building a long-term career in the media off the back of her newfound public profile. She’s signed with Australia’s leading influencer and creator agency, Max Connectors, who represent Martha and Ella Ding.

This is a big slay from Evelyn! Landing another big TV role and also Duncan? Get yourself a woman who can do both!

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.