MAFS Australia Evelyn

Magazine shoots to red carpets: Inside Evelyn’s lavish life since filming MAFS Australia

She has just launched her own podcast!

Ever since Evelyn joined the Married at First Sight Australia experiment as an intruder bride, she has been the people’s princess of reality TV. A true icon if you will.

Even though she wasn’t on the show for very long, she made an impact and will be a MAFS Australia bride no one can forget. Since leaving the experiment, Evelyn has been up to all sorts including modelling and attending some truly lavish events alongside her new boyfriend, Duncan.

But that isn’t all Evelyn has been doing, so here’s a look inside her life since her time on the MAFS Australia experiment last summer.

She was on the front cover of MAXIM Australia

Evelyn was dubbed as the “hottest MAFS bride ever” when she featured on the cover of MAXIM Australia. Back in April 2023, Evelyn posed in a bikini of the May issue of the magazine and shut down rumours about her joining OnlyFans as well as dishing on where she stood with Rupert.

In her interview, she said she would never join the site. “OnlyFans, let me tell you – it isn’t happening,” she said.

“[I have] nothing against it but I want to fill my time doing things I absolutely love and I just know I would not love doing OnlyFans.”

Talking about her time with Rupert on the experiment and how it ended, Evelyn said: “We have been each other’s support networking during all of it and we’re lucky to have maintained a friendship during all this craziness.”

As we all know, Evelyn has been living her best life with Duncan

Evelyn and Duncan announced they were in a relationship shortly after episodes of MAFS Australia finished airing in the UK and everyone rejoiced. Since confirming the news, the pair have been on the TV, on helicopter rides and recently enjoyed a getaway at the Sierra Escape in Mudgee, Australia.

She has launched a podcast with her best friend

While episodes were airing on Evelyn on MAFS Australia, it was revealed that she and her best friend, Rice, were planning on co-hosting their own podcast called Bad Grades.

The podcast was described as “a hub for those taking charge of their own lives and sexuality while also trying to please their mothers.”

Rice had been promoting the podcast on her Instagram while Evelyn didn’t have access to her social medias and wrote: “Bad Grades Podcast coming soon. Now that everyone knows why we couldn’t launch sooner. It’s actually coming very soon.”

Evelyn has been embracing her new influencer lifestyle

Like a lot of the cast members who go on to MAFS Australia, Evelyn was already an influencer and her profile has only boosted since appearing on the show. The former bride has been attending lavish events, doing paid partnerships and feeding her followers with top notch content.

Her Instagram bio now states she is an “Australian model and media personality”. Love this for her!

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip, iconic memes and the best quizzes, likeĀ The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.