Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s XO, Kitty from

Brb, adding all of these to my watchlist

XO, Kitty has finally dropped on Netflix and just when you thought your expectations for love had been brought back down to safety, Jenny Han takes us all the way back up.

The new series follows Kitty Song Covey as she navigates her new school as well as her road to self-discovery and she follows the footsteps of her mother who went to the very same boarding school.

The cast is full of familiar faces across different Jenny Han projects as well as some new faces avid Netflix stans may not recognise. Here is where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s XO, Kitty from.

Anna Cathcart – Kitty Song Covey

Anna Cathcart as Kitty Song Covey in the XO Kitty cast

via Netflix

Matchmaker Kitty Song Covey is played by Anna Cathcart, who has been starring in the role since she was 14 years old.

Now at 19, she has her own spin-off show but in between she has appeared in a number of TV shows and movies and was once even a Disney girly.

In 2017, Anna appeared in Descendants 2 as Dizzy Tremaine and reprised her role in the third instalment. She has also starred in Zoe Valentine, Odd Squad and Spin.

Minyeong Choi – Dae Heon Kim

via Netflix

Minyeong Choi stars as Dae Heon Kim, Kitty’s long distance boyfriend in XO, Kitty. He is best known for his roles in the K-dramas W: Two Worlds, Entertainer and Mr. Sunshine.

Gia Kim – Yuri Han

via Netflix

Yuri is the super rich daughter of the principal of KISS who pretty much gets anything and everything she wants, and is played by Gia Kim.

XO, Kitty is Gia’s first major role out of theatre school and was a waitress before she got the call to tell her she had landed the role.

“When he [her manager] told me I got the part, I broke down in tears,” she told Tudum. “I didn’t care if people were watching – I will never forget that moment.”

Sang Heon Lee – Min Ho

via Netflix

Min Ho is another student at KISS who has more money than they probably need and is played by Sang Heon Lee.

Before XO, Kitty, Sang starred in the South Korean film, Han Gong-ju in 2013. He is set to appear in the film adaptation of Gran Turismo later this year.

Anthony Keyvan – Quincy Shabazian

XO Kitty cast

via Netflix

Kitty’s new best friend, Quincy, is played by Anthony Keyvan who viewers may recognise from Love, Victor in which he portrays Rahim.

He has also appeared in Bella and the Bulldogs, The Space Between and Once Upon a Time in Wonderland.

Talking to Tudum about his character, Anthony said it was the first time he had played a character that was 100 per cent “authentically” him.

“It was absolutely refreshing, she said. “It was the most fulfilling opportunity to get to do something like that, to bring representation to not only myself, but other people who look like me.”

Théo Augier – Florian

via Netflix

Florian is another international student at KISS and is played by Théo Augier.

Théo moved to Paris to pursue his dreams of acting at 18 years old and since then has gone on to star in Une Mort Sans Importance, A Radiant Girl and Endless Night.

Yunjin Kim – Jina Lim

via Netflix

Jina Lim is the principal of KISS and is Yuri’s mother. She is played by Yunjin Kim who is best known for her roles in Lost, Shiri and Money Heist: Korea – Joint Economic Area.

Peter Thurnwald – Alex Finnerty

via Netflix

Alex Finnerty is another teacher at KISS who has moved from Australia to teach at the school and is played by Peter Thurnwald. He is best known for his roles in Bump, Kong: Skull Island and Players.

Michael K. Lee – Professor Lee

XO Kitty cast

via Netflix

Professor Lee is played by Michael K. Lee in XO, Kitty. The actor is known for his work in musical theatre and has starred in the likes of Miss Saigon and Jesus Christ Superstar.

Jocelyn Shelfo – Madison

XO Kitty cast

via Netflix

K-pop obsessed KISS student, Madison, is played by Jocelyn Shelfo. According to her LinkedIn, Jocelyn is still studying at college but she had a minor appearance in Jenny Han’s The Summer I Turned Pretty on Amazon Prime.

Regan Aliyah – Juliana

XO Kitty cast

via Netflix

Regan Aliyah is part of the XO, Kitty cast and is best known for her role in Marvel’s Ironheart and BF for Hire.

XO, Kitty is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.