Below Deck’s Daisy Kelliher has shut down rumours she is quitting the show

‘I’ve cried at work many a time, it’s just the first time I’ve cried during Below Deck’

Below Deck Sailing Yacht’s Daisy Kelliher has shut down rumours she is leaving the show after an emotional moment on a recent episode.

Chief Stewardess Daisy has become a favourite amongst fans and now they’re getting worried she may not be part of the crew for much longer.

In episode five of season four, Daisy became overwhelmed with all her duties and it seemed there was a lot of pressure on her from Captain Glenn. In the following episode she was crying, something viewers had never seen her do on the show.

As viewers began to wonder her fate on the series, Daisy has insisted she is completely fine and isn’t leaving Below Deck Sailing Yacht.

“I think that’s interesting when I see that,” she told Metro about the rumours. “I think people are just so shocked when they see me cry. Even the crew were like, ‘Oh my god, what the hell is going on?’ I am not a robot, I have feelings, I have emotions. I’m actually quite an emotional person, I’m good at hiding it from work.

“This is not the first time I’ve cried at work, I’ve cried at work many a time, it’s just the first time I’ve cried during Below Deck. It’s my job and I’ve been doing this for 10 years, I don’t walk away because I have one little breakdown. I would have walked away a long time ago if that was the case.

“I don’t know what’s going to happen with season five – that I can’t confirm, I don’t know what’s happening. But yachting is, for sure, not out of the picture. And definitely being on another season is not out of the picture.”

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook