Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 skins ranked

All eight new Battle Pass skins in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2, ranked from worst to best

Mizuki is mother

Look, cut the shit – we all know what the most exciting thing about a new Fortnite season is. Okay, well it’s gameplay and map changes tangibly – but stupidly, it’s a brand new cohort or Battle Pass skins to sweat out the game trying to unlock. A Battle Pass can make or break a season, and the new one for Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 is honestly one of the best we’ve ever had. Here’s my day one ranked order of all the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass skins from worst to best.

8. Highwire

Fortnite is obsessed with adding girls in bunny hoods and / or wolf heads, and Highwire is both. I don’t get it. Why the fascination? Highwire should have been a cool motorbike girly OR some sort of trapeze stunt queen – not this weird, furry adjacent behaviour. Hood down version is okay though.

7. Stray

Another thing Fortnite is inexplicably obsessed with: Drift variants, or skins that are at least Drift adjacent. I don’t get it? I have Drift and enjoyed him in season five, but we can’t we just leave it at that? I’m sure many fans will lap this lad up, and he’s got some good styles but I just won’t be running him.

6. Eren Jaeger

I’m sure the Attack on Titan fans are over the moon, but having never seen it I just don’t care for this one. Like, if he looked cool and I’d never seen it Sure. But this is an anime skin in brown ugly clothes, and I can’t stan this without context unfortunately.

5. Thunder

Could have been a corny meme skin, but somehow Thunder is so charming and cool looking? In his sushi making gear or dressed like a gangster from a Saints Row game, I’m kinda living for him. Maybe even simping? I’ll shut up.

4. Renzo

A bit of a wow. So much detail has gone into this one, both the Magnificent and there Destroyer styles. Not for my personal taste really but I know a lot of Fortnite players will have this at the top of their ranked skins in the Battle Pass for Chapter 4 Season 2.

3. Mystica

This is truly a top, TOP notch level Battle Pass skin – she’s just absolutely gorgeous. A demonic samurai with amazing styles and an otherworldly glow who still has time to slay in heeled boots? Gimme.

2. Imani

Absolutely obsessed with her, all her styles and the general vibe of what she’s giving. I’m not majorly into cell-shaded anime skins in this game but she’s main pop girl energy and I want to stream her album NOW.

1. Mizuki

This is what I’m TALKING about. A tier 100 female skin that isn’t a collab, and one with gorgeous styles and detail – amazing glider and pickaxe as well. Like a Mortal Kombat character with extra grace and mystic. I’m going to main her forever.

Related stories recommended by this writer:

Every season of Fortnite ranked definitively from worst to best

• Everything we know about Assassin’s Creed Codename Hexe, the ‘darkest’ game yet

• An inarguable ranking of all 12 mainline Assassin’s Creed games from worst to best